Amber L. Ruocco is an attorney who practices in the areas of healthcare litigation, civil litigation, mergers and acquisitions, and workers’ compensation defense. Currently Ms. Ruocco’s practice is focused on healthcare litigation where she manages the day-to day operations of the Firm’s healthcare litigation practice.
Ms. Ruocco is from Southfield, Michigan and received her Bachelors of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice from Western Michigan University, where she received honors and was named the Criminal Justice Scholar of the 2012 graduating class. After attending Western Michigan University, Ms. Ruocco attended the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University, where she earned her Juris Doctor.
Prior to joining Lubell Rosen, Ms. Ruocco worked for Brown-Burton & DeMicco, as a Workers’ Compensation defense Associate for Partner, Lorna Brown-Burton Esq.
Ms. Ruocco is a member of the Broward County Bar Association as well as the Young Lawyers Division.
- J.D.- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, 2015
- B.A.- Criminal Justice, minors in sociology and psychology-Western Michigan University, magna cum laude, 2012
- Member of the Florida Bar, 2016
- Southern District of Florida, 2019
Professional & Civic Activites
- Broward County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Association
- Broward County Publicity Committee member
- Trial Lawyer Section of the Florida Bar
- Florida Workers Compensation Section