Why Recovery Houses need attorneys!
A Recovery House is a safe and peaceful facility where patients stay following a medical procedure. Recovery Houses allow patients to travel from anywhere to see the doctor of their choice and stay close to the doctor’s office for post-operative care. Most Recovery Houses do not provide medical services, nursing, or engage in any type of physical care of their guests. Despite the vital role these facilities play, and despite the good intent of their purpose, many Recovery Houses have been condemned by attorneys and doctors as negligent, unregulated, and un-safe. Some Recovery Houses may run afoul of state and local zoning laws and do not have proper business licenses. For these reasons, and more, Recovery Houses especially need an attorney to navigate these legal issues. Lubell & Rosen has the solution
Introducing All-Inclusive Legal Representation of Recovery Houses
Lubell & Rosen now represents Recovery Houses and Addiction Convalescent Homes. We offer an All-Inclusive plan that will cover all legal needs. Recovery Houses are growing business in Florida. However many establishments do not put patient safety first. Many are run out of homes without a proper business license. Many do not know what to do in the case of an emergency. Clients of Lubell & Rosen must put patient safety first. Our firm will only represent reputable clients that follow our standards.
Currently, there is little to no regulations of the Recovery House business. Recovery Houses are not required to be accredited by JCHAO, AHCA or any other legal entity. Lubell Rosen will counsel its clients to meet the following minimum standards:
- All staff have basic training to deal with a medical emergency.
- All equipment and beds will be safe.
- There will be at least one bi-lingual staff member available to guests at all times.
- $8,900 per year or $801.00 per month
- Rate is inclusive of all litigation costs and expert witnesses
- Taxes and government fees not included
What does All-Inclusive Contract Cover?
Our All Inclusive legal representation contract covers:
- Medical Malpractice claims
- Negligence claims
- Harassment, Battery, Theft, Sexual misconduct claims
- Drafting and review of contracts
- Licensing, code violations and enforcement
- And more
For more information contact us