Every healthcare provider worries about facing a medical negligence lawsuit. Statistically speaking, doctors in certain specializations can expect to face several such lawsuits over the course of their career. If you are being sued or if you want to prepare by retaining the services of a medical malpractice defense lawyer in Tampa, contact Lubell Rosen.
For more than 20 years, our AV-rated lawyers have been helping healthcare providers and facilities defend against lawsuits that threatened tremendous professional and financial consequences. As one of the top medical malpractice defense law firms in Florida, we know what it takes to develop effective defense strategies tailored to the unique circumstances of each case. To speak with a member of our team, call (954) 880-9500.
Plan Ahead with Our “Going Bare” Legal Defense Services
The steep cost of medical malpractice insurance has caused many healthcare providers to look for alternative ways to protect themselves legally and financially. More than half a dozen malpractice insurance providers have filed for bankruptcy or receivership since 2015, so having a policy doesn’t always provide the peace of mind that it should.
At Lubell Rosen, we offer “Going Bare” legal defense services to healthcare professionals and facilities that want to forego medical malpractice insurance without worrying about insurmountable legal expenses should they face a lawsuit. For many specializations, our Going Bare representation is far cheaper than malpractice insurance, and it also comes with these benefits:
- Medical professionals who do not have insurance are less likely to be sued since plaintiff’s attorneys are often reluctant to accept cases when there’s no insurance policy to bring the claim against;
- When faced with a lawsuit, doctors without insurance often find that plaintiff’s attorneys are more willing to negotiate; and
- Plaintiff’s attorneys tend to be more zealous when bringing a lawsuit against insured doctors, but they may be more inclined to stall, delay, or completely drop lawsuits against Bare doctors.
Why Choose Lubell Rosen for Medical Malpractice Defense?
Our medical malpractice defense attorneys in Tampa have extensive experience and a track record of success in a variety of cases ranging from late diagnosis and surgical mistakes to birth injuries and anesthesia errors. We tailor our approach to the unique circumstances of each case, and we will not hesitate to pursue a case all the way to trial if it is in our client’s best interests to do so. This tireless approach has made us one of the top medical negligence defense law firms in Florida.
Here are a few specific qualities that set us apart from other practices:
- A Network of Well-Credentialed Specialists: The outcome of a medical malpractice case often hinges on expert witness deposition and testimony. It is not uncommon for experts for the plaintiff and for the defense to disagree on key facts that are pertinent to the case. When this happens, it is important that you have well-credentialed, highly qualified experts in your corner, and that you have a Tampa medical malpractice defense lawyer who knows how to get the most value out of their testimony. At Lubell Rosen, we work with carefully vetted medical experts in a variety of disciplines whose testimony often proves to be a pivotal factor in deciding the outcome of the cases we defend.
- A Willingness to Go to Trial: Many law firms are reluctant to go to trial due to the added cost and hassle involved. But our seasoned litigators will relish the opportunity to go to court if it is in your best interests to do so. We take pride in our track record of success, and we will take every reasonable step to fight for the best possible outcome given the facts of your case.
- Accessibility: With your personal, professional, and financial future potentially at stake, you’re going to have a lot of questions throughout the proceedings. As a client of Lubell Rosen, you will have a direct line of contact to your attorney, and you will receive regular updates on the progress of your case.
- Honesty: Some law firms will just say what their clients want to hear, but we are honest and transparent regarding both the strengths and weaknesses of every case we handle. We will give it to you straight while also explaining in detail the specific strategies we will use to build the strongest defense possible.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Tampa Medical Malpractice Defense Attorney
Call our office at (954) 880-9500 to speak with a member of our team. You can also send us a message on our contact page. Don’t forget to ask about our Going Bare legal defense services.