Carlos H. Arce focuses his practice in mergers & acquisitions and health law.
Carlos is a native of South Florida. After graduating high school, Carlos worked for a large primary care physician group in South Florida which is now a publicly traded company. His experience in the South Florida medical community has been a tremendous benefit to his legal career.
Carlos received his Bachelor of Arts in History and a Minor in Communications from Florida International University. After attending FIU, Carlos attended law school at Nova Southeastern University where he received his Juris Doctor and was awarded a Concentration in Health Law.
Carlos specializes in the following areas: healthcare regulatory compliance issues, privacy and data breach, telemedicine, corporate healthcare, direct contracting entities, healthcare network formation, healthcare fraud and abuse, managed care, medicare advantage, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement issues, healthcare mergers and acquisitions, and complex commercial litigation.
Carlos is a member of the American Bar Association, the Cuban American Bar Association, the Broward County Bar Association, the Palm Beach County Bar Association, and the Republican National Lawyers Association. He is involved in the Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar, the Florida Bar Health Law Section, the Health Care Compliance Association and the America Health Lawyers Association.
Carlos is admitted to the Florida Bar, the DC Bar and the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Florida.
Carlos is married to his law school sweetheart, Aimee, and they reside in Lighthouse Point with their son, Thomas.
- B.A. in History – Florida International University
- J.D. – Nova Southeastern University
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Member of the District of Columbia Bar
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
Honors & Awards
- Concentration in Health Law – by Nova Southeastern University
Professional & Civic Activites
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Broward County Bar Association
- Member of the American Health Lawyer Association
- Member of the Cuban American Bar Association
- Member of the Health Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Republican National Lawyers Association
- Member of the Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Inmunidad legal para quienes desarrollan y distribuyen vacunas contra el COVID-19
- El futuro del plan de salud “obamacare”
- No llegaron a hacerse prueba de Covid-19 pero recibieron cuenta del hospital
- How Florida’s New Controlled Substance Regulations Impact You
- Medical Practice Policies and Procedures and Why You Need Them
- Cybercrime and It’s Effect on Your Medical Practice
Related News & Posts
Medical Practice Vulnerabilities during COVID-19: Cybercrime
The New Medicare Fraud - MRA Scores and Medicare Surplus Payments
How Florida’s New Controlled Substance Regulations Impact You
More articles from Carlos H. Arce