Whether you are currently facing a medical negligence lawsuit or you want to retain the services of a medical malpractice defense lawyer in Coral Gables, you can trust the attorneys at Lubell Rosen to provide exceptional representation. Since 1994, we have been providing doctors in almost every specialty with strategic legal defense against lawsuits that threatened their personal, professional, and financial future.
We also represent nurses, podiatrists, hospitals, nursing homes, long-term care facilities, and other medical specialists. To speak with us about your legal defense needs, call (305) 655-3425.
Benefits of Our “Going Bare” Defense Services
Many healthcare providers contact our law firm after they’re already facing a lawsuit. While we can certainly help defend against pending lawsuits, as well as lawsuits that have already been filed, we suggest that doctors who choose to “Go Bare,” or forego medical malpractice insurance, take advantage of our Going Bare legal defense services.
Although practicing without medical malpractice insurance comes with its risks, more healthcare specialists have chosen to Go Bare due to its many benefits, which include:
- Plaintiff’s attorneys are less likely to accept a medical malpractice lawsuit against a provider who does not have insurance since the probability of winning a judgment is lower;
- Plaintiff’s lawyers are often more willing to negotiate when there is no insurance policy to bring the claim against;
- Medical malpractice insurance costs tens of thousands of dollars each year; and
- More than half a dozen medical malpractice insurance companies have filed for bankruptcy or receivership since 2015, leaving their policyholders to foot the bill for their own legal expenses if sued.
With our Going Bare defense services, you can enjoy the benefits of foregoing malpractice insurance while still having peace of mind that if you do face a lawsuit, you will have a team of AV-rated medical malpractice defense attorneys in your corner.
What Kinds of Medical Malpractice Defense Cases Does Lubell Rosen Accept?
Our attorneys in Coral Gables, Florida have a track record of success defending against a wide variety of medical malpractice claims. No two cases are exactly alike, which is why we tailor our representation to the unique circumstances of each individual claim.
If you are facing a lawsuit or if you are interested in retaining a Coral Gables medical malpractice defense attorney who is well-versed in your particular field, contact our law firm to find out how we can help. Here are just a few examples of the types of medical malpractice lawsuits we commonly defend against:
- Late Diagnosis: There are all sorts of medical conditions that present with subtle or latent symptoms. Even if a physician follows all standards of care, a late diagnosis can still occur. Unfortunately, the patient may still choose to bring a lawsuit after finding out that an accurate diagnosis was not made in the early stages of medical evaluation. Our medical malpractice defense lawyers in Coral Gables have a track record of success in late diagnosis cases of varying complexity.
- Misdiagnosis: Just because a misdiagnosis occurs does not mean the doctor was negligent. Our attorneys work closely with well-credentialed medical specialists in a variety of disciplines who can provide deposition and testimony as part of a strategic defense against misdiagnosis lawsuits.
- Medication Errors: Patients can have adverse reactions to medications for a number of reasons. Unfortunately, they are often quick to blame their primary care physician or the specialist who prescribed the medication. The best defense in these cases depends on the circumstances. Our AV-rated lawyers can tailor a defense to the specific facts surrounding the alleged medication error.
- Birth Injuries: Childbirth injuries are traumatic for everyone involved. In the pursuit of recourse, families often choose to sue a medical provider who played a role in prenatal care or delivery. Our lawyers can help defend against lawsuits arising from childbirth injuries.
- Surgical Mistakes: Errors made in the operating theater are a common cause of malpractice lawsuits. Our attorneys have considerable experience providing strategic legal defense in these cases.
- Anesthesia Errors: These cases often involve wrongful death or permanent disability, which means there’s a lot on the line for the doctor or facility that is facing the lawsuit. Our attorneys can perform a thorough investigation and develop a comprehensive defense strategy.
- Other Cases: If you are a healthcare provider or facility and need a medical malpractice defense lawyer, contact our law firm to find out how we can help.
Speak with a Medical Malpractice Defense Attorney in Coral Gables
Call our law firm at (305) 655-3425 to discuss your legal defense needs. You can also reach us online by sending a message on our Contact page.